Friday, April 1, 2011

MAYSA LIVE AT THE BIRCHMERE CD DELAY....

Hi everyone,
I am really sorry that the live CD has not been completed more than half a year later..

In am the sole investor,and due to the fact that I haven't been working as much as I thought I would have been, I have not been able to pay for the production of the record.

To everyone who came to the concerts at the Birchmere last August 2010. I promise that I have loaded your information into a database and I will send the record to you as soon as it's finished.

Thankfully,I am going on tour with Jonathan Butler and Eric Darius for the next several weeks so I am pretty sure that once I get the editing and manaufacturing done,it will take no time to reach you.
Once again ,please forgive me for the delay,but this is my first adventure as a record label owner,and I have much to learn!

Maysa

1 comment:

Hope said...

Is there anything we can do to expediate the CD? The concert was fabulous and we really look forward to having the CD.
Hope & Ricky